Security of client related information
When the client registers account on the website www.rozaliabot.com the customer agrees with the related Terms and Conditions. The customer may choose to receive or not advertising material from our company. Waiver of the option to receive advertising material may be expressed by the customer at any time by accessing the option in this sense (see “Unsubscribe”)
Personal data as well as the other information requested in the order form entered by the buyer will only be used by our company for processing the orders, forwarding weekly advertising materials and also for confirming orders, their status and delivery of such. The personal character data will be used for no other purposes, according to Law no.677/2001 concerning the safety of personal character data.
The Client is solely responsible for disclosing their confidential data to a third party.
1. Principles of data protection
- Collection of personal data will only be done for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (listed in section 4)
- Data will NOT be processed by third parties in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Personal data will be accurate, and updated (if necessary);
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, correct and transparent manner;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a high security way;
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary for the purpose of providing services under agreements between the parties;
- Individuals who process data are entitled to request access to personal data, rectification and erasure of data, impediment or restriction of data processing, as well as data portability.
2. Personal data
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (that is, used in connection with other data) that relate to the subject, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
3. Collection of personal data
The data we collect may include the following:
- Name and contact details (your name and surname, e-mail address, postal address for courier tickets, phone number)
- Data about your device and how you and your device interact with our products.
- We collect data about the features you use, the products you buy, and the web pages you visit.
- Device and network data you use to connect to our products. These include data about operating systems and software installed on your device, including product keys. They also include the IP address, language settings, and regional settings.
4. Purpose of collecting personal data
- informing clients about validating and dispatching orders, resolving cancellations, or any issues related to an order, to purchased products and / or services
- the sending of newsletters and / or periodic alerts, by using electronic mail (e-mail), only if the intended person (the buyer) expressly expressed his / her consent.
- market research, tracking and monitoring sales and customer / buyer behavior.
Modista SRL may also provide the personal data of the buyer to other partner companies, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes mentioned in 1.6, to ensure that such data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is made according to the legislation in force, as follows: payment / banking services providers to courier service providers, marketing services providers or other services provided by companies with which we can develop joint bidding programs on the market our goods and services.
Personal purchaser information can also be provided to the Police, the General Prosecutor's Office, the courts and other competent bodies of the state, on the basis and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of express requests.
5. Use of personal data
- we will only use our personal data for the purpose for which it was collected and will store the data only for the purposes mentioned above (section 4).
- we will retain the customer's information for the period when his account is active for any of the purposes mentioned above (section 4).
- access to personal data is strictly limited to Modista SRL personnel, to associates who have the necessary authorization and the clearly defined need for data usage.
If users do not want to disclose personal data to these companies, they are kindly requested to contact us at info.@rozaliabot.com
6. Security of processing
Personal data will be processed / processed safely and appropriate technical measures will be in place to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, unauthorized disclosure, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data through network as well as against any other form of illegal processing.
Questions about personal data security can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
- customers have the right to request at any time access to: rectification, portability, deletion, or restrict the processing of collected data.
- to keep up-to-date personal data, we encourage users to inform us of any change or discrepancy.
To view or modify personal data or to obtain information about your personal information, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com Signed and Dated Application.
Subscribe to our newsletter gives you the opportunity to be up-to-date with the latest promotions, programs, loyalty, access to order history, vouchers / discount codes and personalized e-mail offers.
If you do not want to receive news and promotional offers from us or you think your subscription was made by mistake, you can click here (for "unsubscribe") or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have expressed your disapproval, your personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing.