S.C. MODISTA S.R.L.-D, with registered office in Avram Iancu, no. 251, Bihor, ROMANIA, registered at the Trade Registry Office, under no. J05/209/2012, C.U.I. 29742709, as a data controller, we send you this Information Note to explain how we process and protect personal data.
We send you this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through the site- ului www.rozaliabot.com.
1. What is a cookie file and for what purpose is it used?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on the site never show personal details from which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and/or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your end device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.), depending on the websites you visit. Cookies also make your interaction with websites safer and faster because they can remember your preferences (eg login, language) by sending the information they contain back to the website originating website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit that website again using the same end device.
2. How you can control cookies
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. For this purpose, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using software provided by third parties, or by following the specific instructions for cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, problems may arise with the use of certain parts of the website if you disable cookies.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
• Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox;
• Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome;
• Settings cookies in Safari – Safari;
• Cookie settings in Edge – Edge;
• Cookie settings in Opera – Opera.
To learn more about sheets cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
3. Cookie files used on the ROZALIA BOT website
Based on the function and purpose for which cookie files are used, they are usually classified into the following categories, which ROZALIA BOT uses them on its website:
• Strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate the website and use its basic functions. They are usually installed only in response to actions taken by you, which amounts to a service request. These cookies are essential for using the sites.
• Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to provide you with improved and more personalized, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years.
• Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how it is used the site (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making it easier for you to find the information you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookie files is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
• Marketing and target audience identification cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you -you have also visited the links you accessed. We will use this information to provide advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. It is also used to limit the frequency with which you may see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration period of these cookie files is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details about this category of cookies, see Section 5 below.
• Social media cookies allow you to share your social media activity on the website, such as such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
• Other types of cookie files that may be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookies used for statistical purposes and to monitor web traffic
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting the way you can visit our website.
Detailed information on to Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent tracking through this type of cookie, you can install an add-on on your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5. Cookies used for direct marketing purposes
In order to receive advertisements and marketing content, personalized according to your preferences, our website uses DoubleClick technology for Publishers (DFP) and Google Ad Exchange, provided by Google. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers that may be located in the EU, EEA and/or the United States. Google can also transfer this information to third parties, if it has this obligation according to the law or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
Detailed information on Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at : https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
6. Social Media Cookies
On our site, third parties who provide applications through this site may place their own cookies in order to monitor the performance of their applications or to- and personalize these applications for you. For example, when you share an article using a social media share button (for example, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) available on a website, the social network platform associated with that button will record this . On some sites there may also be embedded content, for example video content of third parties such as YouTube, and in this case these third parties may in turn place their own cookie files.
Such cookie files cannot be accessed by ROZALIA BOT.
We may update this Policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on the site- our If you have provided us with your contact details and authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we change this Policy substantially. Please review this Policy periodically for any changes.